Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's For Some Stupid, Noble Reason Isn't It?

Ginny Weasley to Harry Potter at the end of this book:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. My favorite of all the Harry Potter books! I seriously loved it and the movie was absolutely horrible. I know, I know, the movies are never as good and of course the movie can't have everything the book has. This one was terrible though. As they write the screen plays they obviously have to decide which sub-plots they have to get rid of and which they have to keep. They didn't choose well at all! There's hardly anything about Quidditch in it and that's really the main sub-plot.... Is that an oxymoron? Oh well, you know what I mean.

My second favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Even if you don't know anything about the books you will be aware the first of two parts of this movie just came out, unless you live under a rock. But that's not the point. The point is, I'm scared to see this one! For two reasons: first, I don't want them to have ruined it! And second, I won't be in the country when the second part comes out. I've been debating whether I shouldn't just wait and watch them both at the same time. Together. In all their glory in our theater room. Help me fellow bloggers! What should I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment