Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?

So readers, as the holiday season approaches it gets me thinking about the new year. I know, I know, it's still 2 months away, but hey that's how I am. Anyway, mostly I've been thinking about it tonight because of my birthday so I guess the new year of my life. I will turn 21 on the 25th of this month, crazy! I'm excited for this new chapter in my life and I am realizing that I sure am not getting any younger, go figure. I went to a movie today and my friend asked me if I wanted Chik-fil-a first, I said no because I really wasn't feeling it. For those who know me that is a strange and very rare occurrence, I love Chik-fil-a. But after I got home and another friend brought me In-n-out I understood why. After I got done eating it I felt so sick! Not the normal I ate too much and it was greasy fast food sick, but a weird sick that is becoming more and more common.... It made my stomach hurt and my heart kept doing weird things, while I was just laying there it would randomly beat really fast. It was like I could feel my arteries getting harder and my whole body was protesting this unhealthy-ness I had so indifferently put inside my body. So, as I approach this new year of possibilities and unavoidable change I'm making a resolution. Yes, it's early and not the normal "new year" time, but I really feel like this is a good idea for me. I am going to avoid fast food at all cost. I'm sure I'll have it every once in awhile, but no more of this 3 or 4 times a week. It's just not good for anyone. So, as you read my ramblings and wonder how I'm doing with this, drop me a line and find out. I love making goals for all the internet world to see, then I feel like I can't fail or I'll be mocked and ridiculed for the rest of my life.

PS I feel I've lost my touch for the entertainment value, anyone have any ideas on how to get it back??

PPS Aren't I doing so good at blogging regularly?? Hope I didn't just jinx it.... I knocked on wood, don't worry. But stay tuned for an adventure that might be in the works, I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment