Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm assuming you're joking, I'm ignoring you for time reasons

Unfortunate news fellow bloggers, mobile posting does not work!!! No, I did not get hacked, I did that all on my own ha. Darn, I was excited to be able to post from my phone because I am, sadly, a child of the technology generation.

I had an entertaining day yesterday though, Maceys did a tailgate party for the BYU game today and I got to work the bean bag toss. Personnally, I've never seen the appeal of a bean bag toss, but apparently every child between the ages of 3 and 14 just love it. That, or they love Flintstone's pixy stix. Either way I had kids coming through more than a normal person should want to. It wasn't like they were getting better each time either, most of the time they got worse. Not that I was complaining, it was much easier to gather the horrible things from in front of the board than behind it.

I had the kids who thought they were major leaguers and threw the pitch in as hard as they could. Usually it was a ball and not a strike. The parents who brought their two-year old who had no desire at all to be there and made them throw it in. And then there was the parents who actually did it themselves and wanted the candy after. Really? Crazy people.

So 6 bean bags for probably 300 or so people and me picking them up every two people makes for a long 3 hours of lunges! And boy, am I sore today! Walking is difficult. So the moral of the story is, if you're bad at exercising regularly, work the tailgate party at work and you'll get your work outs in for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment