Friday, March 5, 2010

Peach Cobbler Cupcakes!!

Yum! My mom bought a cookbook that only has cupcake recipes in it and I finally cracked it open last night. It has some pretty inventive recipes in it. It was a toss up between making Orange Creamsicle cupcakes and the Peach Cobbler, decision maker? We didn't have to go to the store for anything with the peach ha. So my kitchen sidekick started mixing while I gathered up the ingredients.Yummy batter, Taylor kept eating it with his fingersAnd of course what is peach cobbler without peaches!They took forever to bake!
My father thought he was real funny and "claimed" his. I let Shadow eat it heh heh hehOh, the OveGloveI made him smile like that and it took forever to finally get that picture. Don't mind the fact that it's sideways, I have no idea how to change that at this point.
I didn't have any make up on when we made these so no pictures with me in them, but I got my hair done so someday I'll post a picture of that.



5 comments:

  1. Mmmm...I am jealous of you and your excellent cooking skills. Our stove caught on fire yesterday. It was blue, which was weird...also, you should definitely try orange creamsicle cupcakes sometime, that sounds like a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of the cookbook? I think Jess has that same one! We tried making churro cupcakes not too long ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both! The cookbook is called 101 Cupcakes in ten minutes or something, and don't worry Sunny I will be trying them all and documenting here:) At least with a picture for each. And how the freak did your stove catch fire???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question...we're not sure. But my roommate says that her pasta roni had something to do with it. Also, I started writing in my blog again, just so you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm hi, remember that I need to be invited:) So invite me!!!

    ReplyDelete