Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The First

I've started a blog! Obviously... I'd like to say this blog is long-awaited, highly anticipated or even expected, but it's not. This will be my place to vent, record my triumphs and be annoyed at my own failings. I hope hope hope I don't turn into one of those blogs that just sort of ends and I stop posting. I'll do my best to not do that! Even though no one will notice as the only person who may actually glance at this with some semblence of regularity is my own mother. As I read other's blogs it was always a little weird to me that the first post was always so short.... Now that I've started my own it makes more sense, what do you say in this post. Maybe tell about myself? I can't think of anything interesting to say... Wow good way to start out, huh? Let's just say I have an extremely yellow personality, if you don't know what that means I can't help you right now... I can't find a good link explaining it, whoops. I guess I could write the purpose for this blog, I'm going to tell of my adventures over the next few months living at home and saving up money for a certain experience in my life that I will tell of in a later post as it deserves more than just a blurb at the end of a lame-o first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment