Sunday, March 21, 2010

OCD

Mostly I'm posting right now because I'm obsessive compulsive and I can't get the font on that last post to change so I have to figure out what I used on the rest of the posts so I don't do this to myself again. But I will tell you that I love Harry Potter, there it's out in the open and you all know. I love him. I just re-read the seventh and again, cried like a baby when he has to go into the forest. If you haven't read them, I strongly recommend it! Anyway, that was on my mind since I just read it and I watched part of a marathon on tv while I was babysitting and it showed never before seen footage of the Deathly Hallows. It almost made me sad that they're almost done with the movies so there won't be anything to look forward to anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment