Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You May Fool Me and I'll Fall, But I Won't Stay Down Long

I. Am. Country Strong.

I'm so excited for this movie! I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to it.

It combines so many of my favorite things:
~Country music
~Gwyneth Paltrow, I really think she's one of my all-time favorite actresses... Actors? Is that the apparently "politically correct" term now? And she sings!
~Drama, hate it in my own life, but boy do I enjoy watching it sometimes:)
~A cute boy who sings and tries to help the damsel in distress.
~There's also some Tim McGraw acting going on that I'm surprisingly becoming more and more ok with.

It also reminds me of this movie that I adored as a child,
Pure Country. I love me some George Strait and someday I will
marry me some George Jr. but only if he sings to me after we're married in the temple. Anyone who finds this for me on DVD and I'll marry you instead of George. Unless you're a girl and then we'll just be best friends forever and watch it together.
And last, but certainly not least, I want a red dress like this to wear with cowboy boots! Anyone know where I can find one? And by a show of hands, who thinks I could pull it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment