Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Merely Noticed You Were Improperly Packaged, My Dear

I had such a good day today! I was in an amazing mood. I worked for six hours, pulled in carts for an hour, helped a woman out who had 6 carts, completely full and I still was in an awesome mood! Just fyi, there were three of us who went and helped this woman, me and two guys. I started mostly working with the lady who was probably about 60 and we worked circles around the guys. Our system just worked better I guess because we were smoking them. Anyway, I don't know if you readers are aware, but work tends to make me grouchy. Last week after an especially annoying shift I came home and did not at all like that I was so upset. So I got on my knees and asked that I could have some help in not letting things get to me. I can definitely say that prayer was answered! I even got to our stake Christmas party and my bishop asked me what kind of mischief I'd been causing because I couldn't stop smiling. I loved it.

I think my good mood came partially with the help of these two...
Random that this picture even exists, but the entertainment value definitely helps. Anyway, Mandy Reynolds and Ryan Gurr. Mandy, that lovely girl put up with me and my indecisiveness for about 7 hours yesterday helping me make an awesome Christmas present for Golden and Ryan was with us for about 4 of those hours and he helped us do tons of copying and putting together of cool things. There will definitely be pictures later, I doubt Golden stalks my blog, but you never know.

So the help of lovely friends and the feeling of accomplishment, because this gift is seriously soo cool! All of this equates to a fantastic day and what is shaping up to be an awesome week! Hopefully it continues to go great!

Oh and the receipt of letters from two of my best friends ever sure helped! I got one of them right before work and didn't have time to read it, but even just knowing I had it put a huge smile on my face!
This also made me smile. I found this picture on facebook today. Taken on my birthday, it was seriously the best birthday present I got! He just climbed up on my lap and laid his head down. I totally melted, as if I'm not already wrapped around his sticky, chubby finger anyway. I absolutely love this picture too, I want to print it off and frame it to take on my mission!

So there are all my reasons for smiling today, I'm so thankful I recognize these blessings in my life and that I've been so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment