Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordy Girl

Sometimes I read other people's blogs and am jealous of their use of pictures.... I was thinking about this the other day at work and I realized something... I love words... I know that seems weird, but I do, I love them... I love the way they look on paper or even on a screen. I always notice handwriting, probably because I'm severely lacking in the nice or cute or neat handwriting departments. I love hearing people talk and use big words. I thoroughly enjoy using big words whenever I get the chance. I don't even care if it makes me sound smart, I just like using them. I love listening to people's tones and the syllables they stress. I think that's the strangest part of my obsession..... When I quote movies I try to get the voice and tone down perfect... Weird... I also really like a well used play on words. I can't think of any appropriate ones right now, of course, since that would be silly.... Now when I say appropriate I don't mean I'm being totally perverted... I just live with 3 young boys and a girl who has the sense of humor of a boy. I have potty jokes coming out my ears tonight... So in all my thinking about this random stuff, I've decided, along with being a ballerina in Ballet West's The Nutcracker, a professional wielder of a grinder, and Pepper Potts, when I grow up I shall be a linguist! Yes! That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment