Wednesday, May 5, 2010

School's Out!

It was with much apprehension that I logged onto UVLink today to check my grades... I had three whole classes this last semester and none of them were too tough. I was also working though and one of those classes had mostly busy work, so it took the back seat to other things I needed to do. What class is this you may ask..... University Student Success... Ironic that the class I was sure I had failed was the one that was meant to help me in my studies hehe I'm a winner student... Anyway, so I logged on and searched for about an hour to find the grades. UVU website=not at all user friendly!! I asked a friend who did not help at all, but I finally found it! Drum roll please!!! Two B+'s and a B-!!!! Yippee!!! I have no idea how I pulled it off, but I was so happy!!! Apparently the professor just really loved me heh heh heh there's no other way I could have passed that dang class. And so... Without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, SUMMER VACATION!!!! Yes, I will be working A LOT! And apparently no one has given Mother Nature the memo, but oh well, it is summer none the less!!!! The warmth will come soon!

PS As I am now officially a passing college student, please if you read this or any post and find any mistakes, call me on it. It drives me crazy when I read things that make no sense and make me think of the writer as unintelligent ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment