Friday, May 7, 2010

Beauty

The other day I was sitting in the hair salon waiting for the dye on my hair to soak into my hair and I was reading People magazine. I know cliche. I was even sitting under one of those driers that makes me feel like I'm going to go into orbit heh. Anyway, the People I was reading was talking about their most beautiful people list. They asked the question, what makes you feel most beautiful. I honestly don't even remember the celebrities that answered or what their answers were, but it made me ask that question of myself. What makes me feel most beautiful? I must admit I have some shallow things on the list, but that's ok right? There's shallow beauty and everyone needs to feel that way sometimes. As long as that's not the only thing that makes a person feel beautiful. So, this post is going to be a list of things in no particular order that make me feel beautiful. This will obviously be in the works for awhile since I can't think of them all right this second, and anytime I'm having a bad day I'm going to sit down and force myself to think of five things to add to the list. So here goes.....

I feel most beautiful when......



I learn something new from something I've read or heard dozens of times.

I have freshly washed hair.

I think of something that could really help someone and then I do it for them.

I make someone else feel good about themselves.

I have freshly waxed eyebrows.

I make someone laugh.

Someone makes me laugh.

I laugh at myself.

Something makes me cry... Tears of joy of course.

Driving down the road with the windows down, wind in my hair, smelling summer and listening to the birds sing.

Someone tells me I'm beautiful.

I feel the spirit.

I bear my testimony.

I think of my potential and all the things I can do.

I feel the love of my Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ.

My hair actually does what I want it to.

I wear that great dress I bought on sale.

I wear an awesome pair of shoes.

I shave my legs haha

I get a text from that certain someone.

Someone tells me they were thinking about me.

Sitting in the sunshine.

Like I said, some are shallow, but I'm good with it. I think this is a pretty good list. Now everyone think of your own:)


No comments:

Post a Comment