Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Prep

I have a pretty busy weekend planned, the biggest event being Sunny's wedding!! Yep, she's getting married, we've been friends since junior high and I'm excited to be a bride's maid and help all I can on her big day. It's been fun getting ready to look my best too.First, I got a pedicure, of course, granted I'm wearing closed toe shoes, but what girl passes up the opportunity to be pampered in any way:)

These are the adorable close toe shoes, they may or may not be the first pair of flats I've owned in 5 or 6 years. I love them so much!

The dress! It's not as shapeless as it appears on the hanger I promise..

The cute belt that helps make aforementioned dress not so shapeless.

And of course hair and make up supplies for getting the face cute!

I'll also have to pack an overnight bag so I can stay with Shan after the open house in Tremonton. I'll be picking up the flowers in Salt Lake and now I only have to make one trip to do so.

I'm so happy for Sunny and excited to see how amazing her day turns out! Tune in next time to see the finished product and how all of it works together for the good of everyone who has to look at me:)

1 comment:

  1. When your in Logan I expect you to say hello to me!! Please and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete