Sunday, May 23, 2010

It happened! They are officially Sunny and Derek Johnson! She looked so beautiful! And he was quite the dashing groom. It was a fun-filled day and I'm so happy for them both!

And now I shall tell you of my adventures driving up to Tremonton for the open house Thursday night. I was going up early to help set up so I left my house around two.
You'd never know I was only going to be staying in Logan for one night right?? I needed clothes and I had to look cute for pictures so I pretty much have every toiletry I could maybe possibly need in those bags hehe
All excited for the drive and the day and I decided to stop at Maceys since I hadn't eaten all day and I didn't want gross fast food. Figured I'd be healthy and get an apple or something.

Yep, this is what healthy eating gets you. Stinkin' dented doors on your car. I got hit and then stood in the wind in the parking lot for an hour and a half waiting for the cop to get there. Ugh. At this point it's 3:30, open house starts at 5:00 and I'm still starving. So I raced trying to get food and then I'm on my way. PS it takes about an hour and forty-five minutes to get up there...

So I finally made it! Yay I'm all in one piece and my car runs. That's all I dared ask at this point. I was also in my jeans and t-shirt. Walked into the backyard lookin' like a doof, dress in hand though. At least I didn't forget anything.Cute Shan and I did finally make it!
Isn't she just so beautiful?? Sunny looked amazing! And Shan's always like a model. I felt pretty good about my looks taking into account my crazy stress of the day haha although in this picture I look extremely Asian. Shannon and I took lots of random pictures that day and then drove to Logan to sleep on her floor so I could pick up the flowers in Salt Lake at 9:00 the next morning.

Flowers were quite the adventure! The shop people didn't really speak great English and it was rough getting it all in my car when she brought all the center pieces out and put them on the ground in front of the door I was putting them in... Ack!! Flowers made it safe though!

Here's some pictures from the day of the actual wedding. Enjoy!This is definitely my fave picture of Sunny from the day and we were missing Andrea. She couldn't be there due to the high cost of airline tickets from China to the US:) Hugs all around!

Luncheon, this was after the two groups of bridesmaids were a little better and not being segregated. And Seth the faux best man.

I just have the most beautiful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment