Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh Baby I'm in Love

I know, I know, it's not the hateful holiday just yet. Not that I have anything against it except when I work in floral and get to watch all the nice boyfriends buy flowers. Yuck:) but seeing as I work in a grocery store and we've had our candy display up since right after Christmas you'll have to bear with me. The candies above are my absolute favorite ever! I sent a poor missionary an entire package full of them because I didn't know his favorite candy so I sent him mine... Unfortunate elder wasn't even all that fond of them. Oh well ha I made the mistake of buying one today... With a chocolate milk which I am slightly in love with at the moment... So unhealthy, I did however share one with my little brother Deacon. I'm pretty sure I'll buy a king size one of these bad boys at least twice a week until they're gone... I will share one of them with a sibling, but if I've got a little spare tire going on, come February 14th, you'll all know why and I won't be the least bit ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment